So much is happening here in our whole-foods-lovin' hive, we thought we'd share some good-news tidbits with you this week. Thank you for being part of our organic nutrition revolution!
• Business is booming, and we need more space! In August, we'll migrate some of our staff to a second (additional) office location here in Centerville, Ohio, on Aug. 1. (See updated address information, below). It’s getting tight here ... just ask (from left) Travis, Tori, Jai and Alayna!) ....
All are welcome to attend a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new Centerville office at 2 p.m. Fri., Aug. 12, with Centerville Mayor Brooks Compton and city trustees.
Yet another office, opening Sept. 15 in Middlebury, Vt., will be home to Nutritional Medicinals’ Research and Development and Educational Outreach departments, headed by our esteemed Director of Nutrition, Dr. John Bagnulo.
• Speaking of Dr. Bagnulo, if you’re missing his blog this week, check out his recent contribution to McKnight’s Long-Term Care News: The Role of Whole Foods for Enteral Nutrition. It’s a great overview of why we do what we do.
• We’re hoping to fill three more staff positions in the next few months, which will make us 16 employees strong … way up from just two in summer of 2014!
• If you follow us on Facebook or Twitter, you might have seen the recent press release, which mentions new product lines. This created some buzz and questions from some of you eager for more enteral (tube-feeding) formulas. Our Research and Development team is working on new whole-food formulas for specific dietary needs. Coming sooner, though (by the end of this year), are sports-nutrition and MRE (meals-ready-to-eat) products. More about those soon!
• Our new Brand Ambassadors program launches in September with a training retreat for 10 Registered Dietitians in lovely Yellow Springs, Ohio. Ambassadors are professionals who already know and love Liquid Hope and Nourish, have used them with their patients, and are ready to help us spread the word from sea to shining sea (and eventually, beyond).
Whether you’re a customer, caregiver or medical pro, staying connected and hearing your stories is so *important to all of us here at Functional Formularies. You can stay up to date with product news and more by joining our *mailing list. And, of course, we love to see and hear from you on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Contact us anytime via phone (937-433-4673) or email with questions. Vive la nutrition revolution!
Our new mailing address: 806 E. Franklin St., Centerville, Ohio, 45459